Helping Local Business Profit from Environmental & Social Responsibility
- Every college in Iowa can offer a ‘green’ MBA or sustainable business degree.
- Every business student graduating from an Iowa college can enter the workplace confident and competent in contributing to fiscally-responsible environmental and social performance.
- Every environmentally- and socially-responsible Iowa business can recruit and retain local talent to implement sustainability and gain a competitive advantage.
- Every employee can join, or launch, a sustainability committee at their workplace.
- Every sustainability vendor and consultant can position their products and services to meet Iowa companies where they are, and help them take their next best steps forward.
- More Iowa businesses can be recognized as innovators and role models for the sustainable and profitable stewardship of natural and human resources in the world—sharing best practices and contributing to a world in which we can all thrive.
To make this a reality, we’re going to need your help. Join today – it’s free. Every time you contribute a story, experience, best practice, case study, or new idea, you’re building a knowledge base every member of this community can tap to make better decisions. And when you invite in new members, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. It doesn’t get any better than that.